How To Mind Map A Personal Development Or Business Book For Maximum Learning Program
"13+ hours of deeply reflected upon, action-oriented video training on the exact system, elements and process I use to study and create the mind maps on my YouTube channel"
Here is a breakdown of the contents...
- Instant access to the membership site: You can study the training content 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, at your own pace.
- 13 Hours of video training: more added each week
- Case Study walkthroughs: Step by Step walkthroughs and instructions on some of the actual videos I made on my channel.
- Homework exercises: Apply what you learn and report back for insightful optimizations and further development.
- Live webinars, training and Q&A: I'll be hosting web based events related to the program in which you can participate or enjoy the session recordings at your own convenience.
Here is what others have to say about the program...
"Thank you for the Mind Map program. I am finding it very helpful in my career as a nurse practitioner by applying it to pharmacology & diseases. I am noticing that my retention is so much better from using mind maps and just want to thank you for your program!" - Joan Peperone APRN, FNP-C
"I bought your Mind Mapping course. It’s very good, great content, I’m learning a lot. I recommend it for everyone that’s reading this comment and no, Joseph is not paying me to say it." - Thiago Henrique
"So dense!! So much value!! So much volume!! The elements that I learned about in the mind mapping course that you use in your mind maps are becoming more clear and prevalent to me in my life and while paying close attention with an accountability partner to your book reviews." - Johnny Young
Watch this 1 hour crash course style preview of the contents within...
About the instructor
Joseph uncovered his passion for entrepreneurship when he discovered the leveragability of the internet at 15 years old. After hitting a ceiling on his entreprenural growth, he dedicated 10 years in corporate America learning about systems, processes and big business building and management methodologies.
In 2009 he left corporate with a wealth of experience and understanding, connected back to his entreprenural roots and started his IT business which he grew to service 50+ clients in the Toronto, Canada area. After a few years, he began selling off his clients to other IT firms and started a YouTube channel based on his deep passion for sharing valuable experiences with other entrepreneurs.
A few years later his Youtube channel skyrocketed in popularity, turning his art and labor of love into a successful business with multiple revenue streams using a lean operational methodology allowing him to be paid well to do what he loves, through an elevated dedication and commitment to the growth of the entrepreneur while travelling the world and having a lot of fun.